My name is Vincent Linderhof and I am an environmental and water resource economist at Wageningen Economic Research (formely known as Agricultural Economics Research Institute) which is part of the Wageningen University and Research in the Netherlands. My research interests are in the fields of water economics, environmental economics and food security. At Wageningen Economic Research, I work on research projects for different clients such as EU, Dutch government, Water authorities and companies, The World Bank, and provinces. My research includes:
- Support to decision-making through economic analyses on water and environmental policy programs at national and international level
- Evaluation of economic instruments in water and environmental policies (water pricing, taxation and payment for ecosystem services, incentives);
- Ex-ante and ex-post impact assessment analyses of agriculture using (spatial) econometric analysis;
- Scenario analysis for water, agriculture and climate change;
- Cost effectiveness and cost benefit analyses of measures and programs of measures for the water and environmental policies (water, climate change and waste);
- National and international research and training projects.